Digital Banking Technology Centre – IT Division are looking for potential candidates for Senior Project Management position, such as:
- Creating and managing project plan (Help define project scope, goals and deliverables; Define tasks and required resources; Define project schedule and timeline, allocate resources and monitor progress; Support and direct team and make sure project team is clear on objectives; Manage project communications; Manage budget; Track deliveriables; Lead process of issue identification and resolution; Manage risk tracking process; Monitor and manage scope; Manage all documentation; Lead quality assurance; Monitor and report on project progress;...)
- Present to stakeholders reports on progress as well as problems and solutions
- Implement and manage change when necessary to meet project outputs
- Evaluate and assess results of project
- Work multiple projects simultaneously
- Foster partnership with customers/stakeholders/sponsors
- Bachelor in Computer science; Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- Knowledge of project management techniques and tools.
- Experience as a project manager;
- Experience in risk management and/or change management.
- Proficiency in project management software tools.
- Project management qualification (PMP) or equivalent is a plus
- Fluent in English